Contributors

10 February 2001

I have to add some Little Gems which are observations or journal entries that I have recorded on my Psion. I'd rather note it than lose it. Now I just have to remember to add them with some regularity :)



  • 31 Jan 2001 - Now that I am Psionised, I'm trying to figure out how I can adapt it to my life.

  • 1 Feb 2001 - There's no point complaining about spending quality time with family if on days off you go out of your way to spend time at work.

    I used to think it was my fault, but I think it's part of a whole feeling of indispensibility and it ticks me off.

  • 4 Feb 2001 - I can't believe how many places I have addresses stored. I prefer electronic media but haven't had synchronisation capacity before so it's laborious transferring data from my old organiser to the Psion.

  • 7 Feb 2001 - Saw "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" with Hails. Definitely a girlie martial arts movie. Unlike "Charlies Angels" which was targeted at guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment