Contributors

31 October 2000

I passed. I only spent 20 minutes of the hour allotted for the test. I passed. It was only a provisional result with some sections unmarked, but the worst course grade I could get would be a 'B', and I'm hoping for an 'A'.


And wouldn't you know it... for the small amount of time I spent doing the test, I got a parking ticket! For a grand total of $440, with $40 of it because I parked on a residents parking zone, and the rest as punishment for procrastination for not having registered and warranted the car. I was really philosophical and was treating it as a bad joke, but Drin got angry and into blame mode.


I was thinking of F* (I will use first initials to maintain confidentiality) while I was doing the test. I hope your appointment went well, or as well as it could.

No comments:

Post a Comment