Contributors

23 October 2000

Inch by inch, I am updating my pages. My midwifery section is nearly polished and complete. I need to get the ball rolling and add my birth stories so that there is something there for people to read.


After a midwifery lecturer at Conference commented that my Reflective Journal had not been updated in a while, I made sure I spruced the page up and added more entries. My lecturer is currently reviewing my reflective journal for my course, so finishing the entries will have to wait. Having feedback about my journal was a timely reminder that even though I put up my pages for my own satisfaction, that people do actually visit them. LOL


This web publishing angle I will use to my advantage. The university want to use a logo that some of the students designed. I was concerned that copyright issues might be compromised and if we wished to use the logo at a later date that there would be no record of initial creation and ownership. The university has permission to use the logo, but we retain the rights. I should probably research copyright implications...but the first step will be publishing online the assignment that we submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment