Contributors

10 December 2000

I really must get my birth stories up at my midwifery site. No one has even ventured close to submitting their story. Maybe they think I am bogus, or maybe it is difficult to find my site on search engines...or maybe there are no cute photos of babies on my site for them to look at.


I will continue developing the midwifery area as it is related to my professional development.

The aromatherapy area will continue to be updated as a service to the aromatherapy club I founded at Yahoo. I have since stepped down as Founder because I just don't have the time to read and interact with over 50 emails coming in a day. I still plan on getting some form of aromatherapy certification once I am a qualified midwife.


I'm bored. I'm downloading a few tubes from Jasc and they are taking forever! I would love to see BlogVoices have an email notification option. I keep checking back at my blog to see if anyone has made any comments.


Drin is once again having a sleep-in. He knows it gets under my skin, especially when he stays up late playing games on the 'puter. I feel angry and used because he acts like he is the centre of the universe. I know he works bloody hard and deserves a break, but a little communication or request would probably appease me. It is the only thing that has brought me to flashpoint with him...and he should know better by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment