Contributors

22 December 2000

Much more commentary required!


I have my results from my midwifery course for the year. I am thrilled. A x 6, B x 4 with 9 births covered. All looks great for next year, and I'm looking forward to returning to school. Drin wasn't so enthused about my results and I expected more because I think they are jolly fantastic. He was as excited about them as he is about my web pages and graphics ;)


Christmas is a mission. We have been lucky and had a day of present shopping without Amazon Girl and Little Fella. I don't know how Amazon Girl will be about not getting a Baby Born doll. They were too expensive and Drin wasn't happy about buying one for her. I think we've done a good job. I asked Drin for Paint Shop Pro 7 for my present. I hope he is able to get it... We found him a gorgeous watch. He was trying to be fussy, but I didn't plan on letting him get away with it.


The money problems are temporarily relieved. We sold some shares at long last. I don't know why Drin pretends we can afford to save for a house while I'm not working and we are still getting housing assistance. I guess we will get there soon enough. And I don't like the idea of shares...seems too much of a gamble. You shouldn't invest what you can't afford to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment