Contributors

04 December 2000

We got the biggest fright of our lives ever today. Amazon Girl fell down the stairs. The sound of the thumps and thud was terrifying. My heart felt as though it was standing still. She was all right. Just shaken up and split her top lip. We have a gate at the top...she's 4 years old...but she decided to hurry down the wooden stairs after her brother with socks on...and slipped. What a scare! You realise and remember how fragile we really are.


Little Fella went back to school today. He's happy and recovered well. He keeps showing me his scar to make sure it's healing okay. We couldn't keep him still even if we tried.


I've started a page for a new Net Sister. It's titled Belladonna - Pretty Woman, Deadly Poison. It looks fantastic in IE, but the tables do strange things in Netscape. I'll have to try and figure it all out when I can think straight.


No comments:

Post a Comment