Contributors

25 January 2001

Please don't disappear BlogVoices... I don't have many comments, but I think it's a great tool and service.


We're doing a kid swap....lol


Our Amazon Girl is staying with her Aunt and Uncle for two nights and the two cousins are staying with us. I hope the kids get some sleep while having a bit of an adventure.


Drin and I are a bit lost at the moment. We have happy moments and really disconnected moments. Being tired doesn't help my ability to deal with life.


Misschief is copying Amazon Girl's tantrum and disagreement techniques. However, they don't have the desired effect. And if I even suggest that she is copying her sister, she denies it in the same strong manner ;-)


Does anyone else use the "no tears, so you're not really serious" measure? She's really trying, but other than her loud protests they won't come out. And she doesn't want a cuddle either...Love and space until she's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment