Contributors

14 January 2001

Still working at snail's pace.


Last night was my baby sister's 21st birthday dinner. It was fantastic, and she was let off lightly because I didn't put a baby or bare butt pic in the paper. I have one too... She said that she feels old, but she is at the start of a long life of fun and challenges.


It seems as though now that we have all passed into adulthood, we should be putting childish things away. Mum didn't seem too traumatised by the whole event.


We've had my sister and her children staying with us. It has been a great opportunity to have some great family time and reacquaint ourselves. Little baby Samuel has decided to start walking and it was a real privilege to be a part of that. I hope my sis got some of the time out she needed to recharge her batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment